States' panels are manufactured at our Eugene, Oregon facility, in the heart of the timber production region of the Pacific Northwest. We operate three thirty-opening presses, giving us the capacity to manufacture 300,000 panels per month.
While we love to make lots of panels, our strength is the experience and processes to make panels to very specific criteria of specie, thickness, tolerances, adhesive type, substrate, environmental certification, fire rating, volume and of course, costs. Each of our products is made-to-order from customer supplied specifications:
- SPECIES: All domestic and most import.
- FACE GRADES: A, B, C, D, E
- BACK GRADES: 1, 2, 3, 4
- PANEL SIZES: 4'x6', 4'x7', 4'x8', 4'x10', 8'x4'
- THICKNESS: 1/8" – 1-1/2"
- CORE TYPES: ApplePly®, ArmorCore®, veneer core, particleboard (PBC), medium density fiberboard (MDF)
- ADHESIVES: Soy, UF
States' panels conform to ANSI/HPVA HP-1-2009 American National Standard for Hardwood and Decorative Plywood and meet the California Air Resources Board's Airborne Toxic Control Measures 93120.2. States offers products certified to meet the stringent standards of the Forest Stewardship Council and to conform to various green building rating systems, such as LEED.
Examples of LEED compliant products include:
- MATERIALS AND RESOURCES
- Credit 4 - Recycled Content: Recycled MDF/particleboard cores
- Credit 5 - Regional Materials: Within 500 miles of Eugene, OR 97401
- Credit 6 - Rapidly Renewable: Materials Bamboo Veneers
- Credit 7 - Certified Wood: FSC Certified Products
- INDOOR ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY
- Credit 4.1 - Low Emitting - Adhesives: Soy-Based Elemental Products
- Credit 4.2 - Low Emitting - Coatings: NOVA UV Cured Colors and Finishes